Salon de Madame Odalys Undiscovered Anthology
|Original Logo of Salon de Madame Odalys|
All writers across the globe regardless of gender or gender identification are welcome to submit. To make the best anthology possible, we have a couple of guidelines:
- We only accept submissions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit original works only! Collaborations are encouraged. Previously published stories are welcome, too.
- Submit three stories maximum.
- Each submission must be at least 2,000 words and no longer than 5,000 words long! If your piece is shorter than 2,000 words and you really want to submit it, send it along with a persuasive paragraph promoting yourself and your piece. No works longer than 5,000 will be read or considered.
- Submit all works as attachments.
- Please include in your e-mail your name or pen name, a short bio no longer than 95 words, and a quick summary of your stories.
- All characters in the stories must be 18 and over.
- All sexual acts must be consensual.
- “Deviant sexual” themes are encouraged. However, we do not allow themes or stories that depict or encourage incest, bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, and/or rape.
Deadline for Salon de Madame Odalys Undiscovered Anthology is October 31st.
Salon de Madame Odalys is a publishing project of Sarai Oviedo writing as Sopphey Vance. All writers published in the anthology will retain all rights and receive a one (1) print copy of the anthology.
If you have any questions, e-mail me at email@example.com